Guest post by Joanie Kirk
• To feel more connected and real with friends and family.
• To have a quiet mind.
• To remember and feel what it feels like to belly laugh.
• To clean up areas of their life that aren’t working so great.
• To give back.
• To find out what it feels like to have ‘free attention’.
• To become more responsible in their life.
• To feel what it feels like to be living from Source awareness.
• To let go of the need to be right, or the best, or the worst, or….
• To connect with a group of kind, loving, fun, dynamic people committed to making a change in the world.
• To experience being kind, loving, fun, dynamic and committed to making a change in the world.
• To feel peaceful.
• To be able to deliberately shift how they are feeling in a heartbeat.
• To deliberately smile until they feel happy.
• To move beyond their fixed viewpoint and see someone else’s point of view.
• To finally drop judgment on themselves and everyone else.
• To do an Avatar exercise with someone who speaks a different language and feel the connection, and able to fully understand where they are and feel totally understood.
• To feel alive, focused, relaxed, and productive in their lives.
• To get back to creating their dreams.
• To get beyond something they never thought they would or could handle in their life.
• To explore and experience a hundred different ideas in mass consciousness for the heck of it.
• To assist in the awakening of others.
• To assist in relieving the suffering in the world.
• To make a difference.
• To be on a course with people from many different cultures and countries from all over the world, all working for the good of humankind.
• To learn to use the most powerful self-evolvement tools out there.
• To use the tools to find out that it’s not OUT there, it’s IN here!
• To have fun doing work in consciousness…or doing anything, for that matter.
• To fall in love, over and over and over again.
• To contribute to the creation of an enlightened planetary civilization.
• To Love Precious Humanity.
Joanie Kirk is an Avatar Master/Wizard from Alaska. Contact her at 505-699-7083 or
The Avatar Journal would like to thank Joanie for sharing her viewpoint. Read more Avatar experiences at AvatarResults.com
All content copyright 2008, Star’s Edge, Inc. EPC is a service mark of Star's Edge, Inc. Avatar®, ReSurfacing®, Thoughtstorm®, Love Precious Humanity®, Enlightened Planetary Civilization® and Star’s Edge International® are registered trademarks of Star’s Edge, Inc. All rights reserved.